The TFV8 Big Baby is the enlarged version of TFV8 Baby, with a 5ml e-juice capacity and and 24.5mm diameter.
- 5ml e-juice capacity
- Re-designed bottom pair air-slots, air chamber and drip tip
- New Turbo engine cores
- Adjustable airflow system
- Top refill system
- Size: 24.5 x 56mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Coil: V8 baby-X4 core – 0.15ohm (30 – 70W/Best: 45 – 60W);
- V8 Baby-T6 core – 0.2ohm (40 – 130W/ best: 70 – 90W)
- V8 baby RBA (30 – 60W/ Best 50W)
What’s in the box:
- 1 x TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 1 x V8 Baby-X4 Core – 0.15ohm quadruple coils (pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T6 Core – 0.2ohm sextuple coils
- 1 x V8 Baby RBA
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube for RBA
- 1 x Replacement Glass tube
- 1 x 510 drip tip adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare parts
SMOK (also known as Smoktech) is the flagship brand of Shenzhen IVPS Technology Corporation Ltd. (called IVPS for short). One of the oldest and most progressive companies in vaping, SMOK has a reputation for pushing the envelope. While many current vapers are familiar with its popular TFV4 sub-ohm tank, it has been broadening vaping’s horizons well before that product’s release. From being one of the first companies to use dual coils, implementing Bluetooth technology into vaping devices, and raising the bar for cloud production in sub-ohm tanks.
SMOK has been one of the vaping businesses true pioneers. With several innovative devices in its catalog, the company has a long and well-earned reputation as one of the vaping industry’s true trailblazers. While many of its competitors copied, it made original products. While many were content to follow trends, it established them. SMOK is responsible for some of the best vaping products available and for pushing the entire industry forward.