Price is for single Samsung 30Q 18650 Battery.
Samsung's 18650 battery is very popular in the vaping industry and this INR18650 30Q battery is one of them. It's a flat top style battery with a nominal capacity of 3000mAh, and provides a consistent power source for vaping!
This cell is perfect for someone running a mod up to the 80w range, on coils 0.3ohm and above (these recommendations are just guidelines).
- Genuine Product from Samsung
- External charger recommended for optimal charging speed, lifetime and safety.
- Nominal discharge capacity: 3000mAh
- Charge: 1.50A, 4.20V,CCCV 150mA cut-off
- Discharge: 0.2C, 2.5V discharge cut-off
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Standard charge: 1.50A
- Rapid charge: 4A
- Max. continuous discharge: 15A(at 25°C), 60% at 250 cycle
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cell weight: 48.0g max.
- Cell dimension:
Height : 64.85 ± 0.15mm
Diameter : 18.33 ± 0.07mm
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in.
They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced.Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Please note that due to aviation safety regulations lithium batteries cannot be sent via Australia Post Express, as such any order containing this item will be dispatched via regular parcel post (2-7 days).